Lodz / permanent work
18.000 PLN gross
Our Client is technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications markets
In this role Software Engineer will work as part of the existing delivery team responsible for developing new projects.
Main development is for new microservices written in Java, Kotlin or Scala (JVM languages in general) with highly covered code by tests and well documentation.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the similar role.
• Experience in designing, implementation and integration of Java server components and
• Knowledge and experience in using: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Junit/TestNG, Selenium,Cucumber.
• Hands-on experience with tools like: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Docker.
• Experience in working with both: relational and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with microservices and messaging.
• Experience in working in Linux environment.
• Experience in working in methodologies like Scrum, Kanban.
• English language skills allowing for smooth communication in a multinational environment.
• Work in international project team with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
• Training on the job and technical trainings
• Further development opportunity
• A great package of additional benefits such as:
• flexible working time,
• private healthcare,
• MultiSport card,
• Group insurance,
• Additional day of (24th December)
• MyBenefit cafeteria
PLEASE SEND YOU CV TO JOBS@PERSONNELANDMEDIA.COM
PLEASE WRITE THE TITLE OF JOB
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
Include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in PERSONNEL AND MEDIA SOLUTIONS SC