Medical_GxP Value Lead / Country Medical Director / Warszawa
We are looking for you to join Roche and Commercial Affiliate in Warsaw and be a trusted and valued member of our transforming organization as Medical_GxP Value Lead (Country Medical Director).
As the Medical_GxP Value Lead you are ultimately responsible for sustaining effective operations to ensure excellence in scientific consulting with stakeholders, patient safety, quality, compliance, regulatory, evidence generation, medical information. As the Centre Lead you are an enthusiastic advocate of your area of scientific expertise and are responsible for the upskilling of the people in your centre through development and coaching.
The Medical_GxP Value Lead will be accountable for hiring and developing talent to support best-in-class medical practices, expertise and strategies to support the business.
The Medical_GxP Value Lead plays a critical role in ensuring that Roche is a great place to work by contributing towards an engaging, trusting and flexible culture within the chapter and the broader organization which ensures innovative initiatives, external marketplace trending and deep partnering on all levels, internally and externally aligned with the North Star
People / Servant Leadership
- Architects and coaches a highly motivated and effective team striving for excellence and strong focus on cross-functional & network collaboration
- Manages the budget/resources and ensures prioritization of investments to meet the North Star
- Builds strong relationships and ensures constant evolution of co-creation and networking
Medical strategy and tactics
- Provides strategic guidance and scientific leadership to teams enabling the execution of the affiliate long-term vision, including strategic partnerships
- Eliminates roadblocks and obstacles during development & execution of local and cross-country Disease-Area strategies
- Fosters the co-creation of integrated medical strategies within country & disease area clusters/PODs
- Ensures strategic partnerships with TAEs, scientific institutions/societies, patient associations, cooperatives groups, health authorities and payers
Evidence generation activities
- Is accountable for affiliate (local and local part of cross-country) evidence generation portfolio needed to enhance product knowledge and anticipate/support patient access according to the local needs and in line with global strategy
- If appropriate, oversees the development of medically sound, feasible affiliate studies which are approved and executed in compliance with all policies and regulations
- Ensures the highest standards of clinical trial conduct, disclosure and data transparency in collaboration with Clinical Operations
Compliance Framework and Medical Information
- Oversight off medical responsibilities and functions including: medical, clinical operations, regulatory, Safety and Medical Compliance/Med info
Health Economics / Market Access
- Anticipates clinical/RWD data needed to accelerate patient access. Ensures clinical value evidence and medical contribution are provided to support HTA submissions
Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, experience in creating and
delivering on a strategic vision
Experience in and passion for medical, LTO and coaching
Strong business acumen, communication and negotiating skills
Strong collaboration and networking skills
Demonstrated proficiency in mentoring, coaching and empowering teams
Strength in leading with ambiguity
Experience in working with and leading a cross-functional team with diverse competencies, skills and functional expertise
Fluent in English
Scientific degree (Life sciences, MsC), Medical background is an asset
Strong commitment to self-development and demonstration of Growth Mindset
What we offer
Personal experience in self managed teams, new ways of working, being involved in a vivid global network of professionals
Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office, work from anywhere), outstanding flexible benefit package, Private Medical Services,
Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, Mentor/ buddy program, team buildings, people-focused company culture, annual bonus, etc.
Development opportunities: language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
Roche is a company with a 125-year history and our ongoing success is based on our strong focus on delivering meaningful value for our customers and society, and we will need to evolve our offering and approach in order to do so.