Hybrid work – 2 days in office in Wrocław , 3 days remote
Contract of Employment – full time job
12.000 PLN gross
We are looking for SOC Analyst fou our Client – one of the bigest Airlines
The role would suit an experienced analyst having previously worked in a SOC environment.
• Analyze, triage and respond to security events, alarms and escalations as required, acting as the line security event analyst monitoring the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
• Monitor the alarm dashboard, providing an initial analysis of event data and network traffic, making security event determinations on alarm severity, escalation and response routing.
• Recommend changes to enhance systems security and prevent unauthorized access to IT Lab and Client systems.
• Conduct research and assessments of security events, providing analysis of firewall, IDS, anti-virus and other network sensor produced events, to feed into SOC reporting activities and improvements.
• Monitor threat and vulnerability news services for any relevant information that may impact installed infrastructure.
• Understanding of performing analysis and interpretation of information from SOC systems: incident identification / analysis, escalation procedures and reduction of false-positives.
• Related experience and training in the field of IT security monitoring and analysis, cyber threat analysis, and vulnerability analysis.
• Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills (Windows, Linux, Mac, VM platforms).
• Experience using Security tools, such as Vulnerability scanners, IDS/IPS, SIEM, etc.
Please send your CV to us firstname.lastname@example.org