Senior Full-Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong ambitions in both backend development and frontend development, willing to take advantage of our fullstack environment. On the backend side, reliability, security and performance will be some of your focus points. On the frontend side, you will work on providing the best experience together with our Product designers.
You’ll become familiar with all parts of our stack from end to end. You’ll design and implement your features to be scalable and resilient. That might include challenges like the complexities of a real-time, single-page web application, scaling backend services under high load, and developing search algorithms to enable unique features. You’ll be a driver for positive change to Sesterce engineering culture, processes and technology. And like all our Engineering team, a passion for building the best products for our users is a must.
In this job, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain REST APIs using NodeJS
- Manipulate the MongoDB database using Mongoose
- Document the API using Swagger
- Collaborate with Product Designers to iterate on the design
- Create new modules and integrate new features using Angular 2+
- Perform code reviews and write tests to keep quality up to our standards
- Manipulate and optimize the server side using Docker, Amazon Web Services and Amazon S3.
- Automate all testing and deployment tasks using Gitlab CI/CD
Write technical documentation
- Work with blockchain engineers to expand your skills and manipulate the blockchain side
For these responsibilities, we are looking for teammates with:
- 5+ years of experience working as a FullStack Software Engineer using the technologies and languages above.
- Very good knowledge of NodeJS, Angular 2+ and REST APIs
- Experience with MongoDB and Mongoose
Knowledge of Docker, AWS, S3 and Gitlab CI/CD
- A passion for code quality and overall development best practices
- A desire to automate as much as possible
- A profile that adapts to all situations and is not afraid of change
- English fluency
Benefits at Sesterce :
- We use a highly competitive transparent salary grid.
- We are a remote first company, you can work from anywhere.
- We put at your disposal a new Macbook of last generation. 🧑
- Two Sesterce Bootcamp are done every 6 months in beautiful places with the whole team
- You have 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Year-end bonus on the company's turnover
- Stack of Sesterce Token distributed each year
- We have a series of perks on Amazon and Udemy for unlimited access to books and courses.
If you are interested, please send your CV at hr[a]sesterce.com
4 200 - 8 333 USD gross/month